Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Love in our lives.

It has been over a month and I haven't written anything. In my side of KL, there is no love. My quest to look for the love of my life is still going on. The Love of My Life ? Is that only a myth? I think it is a gift that only some of us have the pleasure of enjoying it.

Two of my friends have recently found love and it is such a delight to watch them slowly fall in love. I hate to turn bitter but in the current state I am in, I have to. It is such a shame that the first few precious months are often forgotten as the relationship grows. When things get rough, we often forget the good times. So, my advice for those of you who are about to board the Relation-Ship, when the sea gets rough- just remember of the good times. It may be able to help you.

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com